[etni] [FWD: Reeeeeee: Lyrics and labels for song compilations:]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:19:03 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Reeeeeee:  Lyrics and labels for song compilations:
 From: "Barry" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Etni people on Vacation,

 A number of you have received CD's of songs from me.  I promised to
send the lyrics to Mr Monday as soon as someone typed them out.
Thanks to Anne of Tveria, our dream has become a reality.

 Further More, as so many of our bagrut essayists are wont to say,

 I have prepared an index for each CD that can fit in the CD box.  (I
finally got the burner to prepare labels files to glue onto  the discs
with the correct songs, but it is in an unfamiliar file type; i can
print out one copy for myself while the burner is burning that
particular song collection, I can't edit it at will.)

 I think the names of the files are quite clear.

 I hope that the ETNI team has a moment to hang these files with the
rest of the lyrics to the songs.

 http://www.etni.org.il/teachers/barry/barrysongs.htm

(*ETNI note - files are up)

 Thank you all, and enjoy!  Please send back any activities or work
pages you prepare for this material, and I'll put it into one grand
collection.

 Barry Silverberg