[etni] [FWD: Reminder to send in speaker proposals for the ETAI International Conference]

  • From: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:47:10 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reminder to send in speaker proposals for the ETAI
International Conference
From: ETAI office <etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx>

 REMINDER: Deadline to submit speaker proposal for
  ETAI International Conference is January 15th!

 Dear Colleagues,

           We know that many of you would be interested in giving a
presentation at the upcoming ETAI International Conference next July, so
we are reminding you to send in your speaker proposal form as soon as
you can.

           The deadline is January 15th, about three and a half weeks
away.

           You can find the speaker proposal form on our website:

http://www.etai.org.il/ETAI 2010.html

           The dates of the International Conference are July 13 –
15th, and it will take place at the Ramada Hotel (formerly the
Renaissance) in Jerusalem.

           We're looking forward to hearing from you!

                                        The organizing committee for the
ETAI
                    International Conference

 P.S. – All presenters must be currently listed as ETAI members, so
please check that your membership is up to date.

--
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director