[etni] [FWD: Re: bagrut checking]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:08:40 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: bagrut checking
From: "Barry Silverberg (and family)" - <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Part of the solution is that you explain to your principal that, as a Bagrut
checker you are an asset to the school,

and that you won't be taking on any extra duties for the last 2 weeks.

Moreover, as a new checker you won't get a full load until you prove your worth.

So it is possible, although by no means easy.

Barry S

Visit the ETNI site - http://www.etni.org
Send a message to the ETNI list: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send queries and questions to: ask@xxxxxxxx