[etni] [FWD: Re: Where is Judy?]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:08:53 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] Where is Judy?
 From: "Barry" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Where is Judy? And where are the other inspectors?

 Dear Sue,  (who is not the Sue Jennings famous for her drama teaching
books and i think was at ETAI many years ago!)

Where, indeed, is Judy.

But which one?

WHERE  is Chief INspector Judy S,

Where is Inspector for Checking Bagrut Exams Judy C?

Where is the inspector for the Galillee Judy K, author of 'Let's
Connect?'

Where is 'Suite Judy Blue Eyesy' by Crosby , Stills, and Nasherai?

And, if we're already here,

where is Marcie Hirsch of Montreal, whom I last saw entering bayit Vegan
in 1975?

And what about the girl i left behind in Winnipeg in 1970, eh?  Nobody
can tell me where she is either, and her little sister, who is now 42
and has her own homepage on a prestigious Canadian Federal department,
sends my emails back unopened.

Where are my children?  It's 10:00 and i don't know where they are.

Where have all the flowers gone?

Where are my new socks?

In fact, where are half of all my old socks?

 Is ETNI up to solving some of these unanswered questions?

Sincerely,

Barry Silverberg

B.S.  I call on all you lurkers out there to start up and be counted.
Instead of waiting for years until you see me on the street to tell me
how many chairs you have rolled off of  laughing as you read my columns
and rows, hit that little reply button (hashev in Hebrew), and clap your
hands and say, I do believe in Barries, and then press SEND (shclock in
Hebrew).  We all need a little reassurance in these times of
uncertainty, when live is confusing and the daily paper shows a woman
eating holding her cereal spoon in her foot.