[etni] [FWD: RE: recordings

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:00:20 -0700

 From: "Hedy" <hedykib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: RE: recordings

Hi Everyone,

I would like to put my two cents in about the recordings. First, I do
recordings for my students and all of them have been able to come to the
exams with their walkman. They give me an empty cassette at the
beginning of the year and I reuse it for quizzes and exams throughout
the year. Second and more important, the bagrut exams have not gone over
to cds as yet, therefore, we would not be making their lives any easier
by using cds.

A great year to you all
Hedy