[etni] ETNI Worksheet Resource Center

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:38:25 +0200

Hi all,

This is to let you know that the ETNI "Worksheet Resource Center",
containing worksheets submitted by teachers relating to textbooks at the
levels of Elementary School, Junior High and High School - and other
resources - has been moved from the Schiffman server to the ETNI server at -

http://www.etni.org/moodle

Our many thanks to Lev Abramov for setting up this valuable resource and
hosting it on the Schiffman server for so long. And also many thanks to him
for walking me through the installation of the resource on the ETNI server.

I am still learning about all of the possibilities of this resource, so bear
with me. If you have any problems accessing any of the files in this
resource center, please let me know. You are also welcome to upload your own
worksheets. If you want to upload a worksheet, please contact me:

david@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,

David