[etni] Crazy times. Stop! Hagim ahead.

  • From: Beverley Stock <bev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "etni.list@xxxxxxxxx" <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 08:19:23 +0000

Things are very busy and the end of the year very close.
Have you planned something for Jerusalem Day? And what about Shavuoth the
following week?

What will you do in your English classroom?

Need ideas, information, songs, word activities and classroom activities? Have
a look at my materials in "Cycle of the Jewish Year."  The direct links are

http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev/Book/9%20JERUSALEM%20DAY.htm

http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev/Book/10%20Shavout.htm

 The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
 (elementary teachers - holidays - Cycle of the Jewish year)

 Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
  bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Bev

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/