[etni] Anyone have this book?

  • From: David Reid <reidnomad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:15:50 +0200

Hallo, all
I am looking for a copy of a book which is, alas, out of print at the
publisher's. If anyone has it, I would offer either to buy it   or, if you
want to hang on to it, to pay to have it scanned or photocopied. (It would
not be for commercial or even public use, so there should be no worries
about copyright infringement.) The book is a book of cartoons about kibbutz
life, entitled   פניםי בהחלט ("Definitely internal?"), by the author
Gilbert Dan or Dan Gilbert, I'm not sure which. גלברט דן (Not the famous
psychologist Daniel Gilbert.) It was published by Hakibbutz Hameuchad
(Sifriat Poalim Publishing Group).
Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks.
David Reid