[etni] 3000 words

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:40:16 +0200

Good evening.
I prepared a lovely lesson about high frequency words and vocab size.

There is a site where you can measure your own vocab; ( mine is over 31,000).

There is another interactive site where you guess as many words as you can from
the first 100.

Well, several sites were blocked because the college uses Mozilla F-fox.  I'll
be discussing this with the

tech guy, but I'll also ask here:  Is there a way to disable firefox?

Barry