[etni] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "Marlene" <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:04:27 +0300

I use windows live mail which allows me to save letters according to topic,
e.g., friends, family, job, etc. The trouble is I'm such a packrat that I've
been saving too much, so it won't let me access the subfiles. Anyone know
how to access subfiles?
Marlene
P.s. I get inundated with LinkedIn jobs abroad that don't interest me/not in
my field, which I throw into junkmail or delete file. But they're not
deleted. How does one delete permanently?
(see - I also had 2 questions)