[estiv] ESTIV Newsletter 34

  • From: Francesca Caloni <francesca.caloni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: estiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:33:51 +0200

Dear ESTIV members,
In June 2013  I plan to finalize the next issue of the ESTIV Newsletter.
Thank you very much to all of you who already sent me the text.

I would like to remind everyone that I would be grateful to receive also
your latest references of publications, reports and photos from meetings,
your plans for organisation of new events etc.

_For publications, please follow this example:

_Selderslaghs, IWT, Blust R and Witters HE (2012) Feasibility study of the zebrafish assay as an alternative method to screen for developmental toxicity and embryotoxicity using a training set of 27 compounds. Reprod Toxicol 33 (2), 142-154

I am looking forward to receiving your mail not later than *May 31st 201**3*** .
Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Kind regards,
Francesca

--

Prof. Francesca Caloni DVM PhD