[espeak-gaeilge] Final touches to eSpeak-Gaeilge manual

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:40:35 +0100

Dear All,

I have made some final touches to the eSpeak-Gaeilge instruction manual in
the documentation folder in the Drop Box. Select "brief instructions.htm" to
get started and let me know how you find it.

The manual opens with a brief description and a choice of two links
depending on the task you need to execute. The "home" link brings you back
to the first page from any other page in the set.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 6364364 m: 08333 23487 E: omeadhrac@xxxxxxx