[espeak-gaeilge] Re: on the pig's back

  • From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:12:28 +0100

Hi Robbie,
My Skype address is ronan.p.mcguirk and I am in Dublin.

I like your suggestions document. I hope to put out a new version at
the weekend and I will try to incorporate some of your suggestions.

I would like to meet up on Skype sometime to tease through some of the
points to make sure I understand.

For now, I agree about the pronunciation of maith as the Dublinese
moh. I am fairly sure that the Dublin word comes from cailín maith in
any case. I should be able to get this into the version 2.1 release.

Ronan