[esnr] Troubles posting to the list, Failure notice?

  • From: Joe Siri Ekgren <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:47:02 +0200

Title: Troubles posting to the list, Failure notice?
Dear list-mates,

If you try to send mail from a different address than you are subscribed by, your post will be denied by the freelist-server. You can either send from you subscription address or register a second  address for the list  by sending email to:

        mailto:esnr-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
If you have problems feel free to e-mail me back channel

Best regards
Joe
SAN-librarian
mailto:joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S.
Obligatory nugget of Science, EEG analysis:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/06/040615075143.htm