[ergo] Re: Update Posted

  • From: "dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ergo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:16:58 -0700

John,

Nice job on a very handy feature! The Lock On/Off function gives me all the
control I had in Ergo3 with the "Cntrl-U" combo, plus the auto-updating
every couple of seconds. This will be really useful.

I had some runtime errors and access violation messages when first updating
ERGO, but everything seems to work well now.

The only only other improvement I could wish for on the Lock feature would
be to have LOCK as a simple toggle, rather than the drop-down box it is now.
That would eliminate the extra point-and-click just to access the two
choices.

Guy Atkins