[ensu] ENVIROFLASH: Nov. 19/04 U of T Bookstore: Reading Series; Robert Kennedy

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:01:26 -0500 (EST)

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. discusses CRIMES AGAINST NATURE

Friday, November 19, 2004St. Barnabas? Anglican Church, 361 Danforth Ave.
(Across from the Chester Subway Station), 7:30PM FREE

America?s most prominent environmental lawyer exposes George W. Bush?s efforts
to eviscerate the laws that protect our air and water ? and how average
citizens are about to pay the price.

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR., senior attorney for the National Resources Defense
Council, chief prosecuting attorney for Riverkeepers, president of Waterkeepers
Alliance, professor at Pace University School of Law, and co-author of THE
RIVERKEEPERS, discusses his latest passionate and persuasive book, CRIMES
AGAINST NATURE, which charges that in defiance of both law and social
conscience, officials for the George W. Bush administration are systematically
selling out America to the corporations that paid to put them in office.

For more information please call (416) 978-7989 / 978-7908 or e-mail us at
events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CRIMES AGAINST NATURE

will be sold at the event for

20% OFF the retail price!

Please forward this email along to any interested parties.

Sincerely,

Michael Emery

Sr. Coordinator, Marketing and Promotions

University of Toronto Bookstores

www.uoftbookstore.com

P: (416) 946-7685

F: (416) 978-7242