[emergingleaders] Re: Notes from Saturday

  • From: Katie Ann Smith <katieannsmith22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:26:12 +0100

Hi all,

So great to see some of you at the weekend. Please see below for the our
emerging leaders spotify playlist - this was what the song requests
for...now whenever you need some re-cloring you can take a listen! Feel
free to add/edit it as you want!

https://open.spotify.com/user/echosanswer/playlist/5pVxpxhJmMHZXYfXCXgpgX

Happy listening!

xx

On 21 September 2015 at 08:54, Chloé Titcomb <chloetitcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,

Lovely to see some of you on Saturday!

As promised, please find attached the notes from Saturday. I thought I'd
copy everyone into the notes from the day in case they're of use/interest.
If anyone has feedback about the facilitated sesssion, Sarah would be
really interested to hear it so just drop me a line if there's anything and
I'll pass it on.

I've also included a list of the 'one question' at the bottom which might
be interesting for us to use at another meet up.

Also, if anyone didn't get the chance to give me the money on Saturday,
can you let me know and I'll send over my bank details. Thanks!

Looking forward to the Christmas drinks!

Chloe xx