[emergingleaders] Notes from Saturday

  • From: Chloé Titcomb <chloetitcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:54:52 +0100

Hi all,

Lovely to see some of you on Saturday!

As promised, please find attached the notes from Saturday. I thought I'd copy
everyone into the notes from the day in case they're of use/interest. If anyone
has feedback about the facilitated sesssion, Sarah would be really interested
to hear it so just drop me a line if there's anything and I'll pass it on.

I've also included a list of the 'one question' at the bottom which might be
interesting for us to use at another meet up.

Also, if anyone didn't get the chance to give me the money on Saturday, can you
let me know and I'll send over my bank details. Thanks!

Looking forward to the Christmas drinks!

Chloe xx