Re: new pre-release: 20040608

  • From: Denis Prost <denis.prost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:07:12 +0200

Hi,

Once more, thanks for the good work, the new chained keybindings system is=
=20
nice !
Just one question about dirline completion. Would it be possible to restric=
t=20
it to dir names ? For example, if I have a "foo" subdirectory and a "fox"=20
file in my current directory, dirline completion will stop at "fo" instead =
of=20
writing the whole "foo" name.

Regards

Denis

Le mardi 8 Juin 2004 03:30, tooar a =E9crit :