Re: new pre-release: 20040508

  • From: Denis Prost <denis.prost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 00:23:38 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for this new release. the new keybindings system is very powerful !
I just met one problem with it. I tried to bind "slash" to "find", instead =
of=20
"Ctrl+f" but it does not work while it used to in the previous release : It=
=20
is registered properly in my config, but nothing happens when I press=20
Shift+Colon which makes slash  on the french keyboard.

Regards

Denis

Le samedi 8 Mai 2004 00:32, tooar a =E9crit :