Re: new pre-release: 20040508

  • From: tooar <tooar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 01:05:58 +0200

hello,

Denis Prost wrote on Sun, 09.05.2004:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this new release. the new keybindings system is very
> powerful !

yes, it will be more usefull after i've made all parts register with the
new keybinding system, eg the dialogs. though, this will lead to even
more actions and i'll have find a more reasonable way to sort them and
figgure out some other general problems with the action system.

> I just met one problem with it. I tried to bind "slash" to
> "find", instead = of=20
> "Ctrl+f" but it does not work while it used to in the previous release
> : It==20
> is registered properly in my config, but nothing happens when I
> press=20 Shift+Colon which makes slash  on the french keyboard.

you're right, there's a problem with slash. over here, it only works if
num lock is turned on. i'll take a look at it and find out what's wrong.

thanks for your report! :)

regards,

        tooar

--