Re: feture request/bug repport on jump-to-file box.

  • From: tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:12:22 -0500

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:38:06 +0100
"Søren Peter Sieg Mørch" <sp.darch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> when i start typing in the name of a file in e2, a little box comes up
> helping me to see what i'm typing. but when i press enter the file is
> not executed (or the folder not entered) after i pressed enter twice,
> is it posabel to change this to just one keystroke instead of one?
>
> ./eSPete
Found some undocumented gtk behaviour. In e2 versions to 0.1.4, we were getting
activation of the selected item when Enter is pressed during a "type-ahead
search" (that's gtk's name) completely by accident. It applies only to the
Enter key, no other non-alphanumeric key (F3 etc).

I've now reinstated the code in question, for the next release.