Key binding for the output pane / Highest GTK+ version

  • From: Adam Krolnik <adam.krolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:57:29 -0500

Hi Tom;

Two things.

1. What is the highest GTK+ version emelfm2 will work with ?

2. I was trying to set the End key to go to the bottom of the output pane. It
doesn't
seem to accept this key.
I noticed the 'command line' is under the 'main' section. But the 'output'
section is
separate and empty.

Also, the existing bindings (<shift>Page_Up/<shift>Page_Down don't work as
defined.

I thought this worked before and I had used it, but I must be missing something.

Lastly, I guess the FreeLists thing doesn't show html mail any more.

Thanks.

--
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Adam Krolnik