Re: A bug???

  • From: Robert <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 15:02:06 -0500

tooar wrote:

i've recently switched the e2 sources from cvs to svn. i run a
semi-private subversion repository for developers. i have only very
limited upstream. that's why i don't want to make it widely available.
if you or any of former cvs users would like to have access to the svn,
send me an email and i'll tell you the data.

I didnt know you had a cvs repository much less switched over.Have you thought about setting up an account at Sourceforge?You won't have to worry about bandswidth and the added features are really nice for developement.Sure will make things easier on you and anyone else that decides to join the team.That is,if you want a team. :)

Gonna go check out the new prerelease.

regards,

        tooar