Re: A bug???

  • From: tooar <tooar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:30:05 +0200

Reboant wrote on Tue, 17.08.2004:
> David Jensen wrote:

> >> i see it is color-ft-dev in ./emelfm2/config, tooar screwed up. :)
> >> i'll see if i can patch it before he does
> >>
> > nope, he has it fixed

thanks for the bug report, anyway. there was also another problem which
i've fixed, now. (hopefully)

at least i have no big delays anymore if i access subdirectories of
/dev.

> Wanting to help and nothing to do. :)
>
> Tooer, do you have a cvs repository for emelfm2? Sure would be nice.
> Sourceforge (hint,hint).  :)

i've recently switched the e2 sources from cvs to svn. i run a
semi-private subversion repository for developers. i have only very
limited upstream. that's why i don't want to make it widely available.
if you or any of former cvs users would like to have access to the svn,
send me an email and i'll tell you the data.

regards,

        tooar

--
There are 10 different groups of people.
That 1 who understand binary and that 1 who don't.