[EMAS] SM Gamelands GBBC Feb 17, 2012

  • From: "Doug Johnston" <wellsteadwest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EMAS Sightings" <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:02:24 -0500

For the record, here is the full list of birds seen by myself and Vin Stanton on Friday 17th Feb out at the Gamelands. We covered both the Cedar Hill access and part of the Martin Candler access. I tend to lump these areas since they are contiguous.

This list submitted to the Great Backyard Bird Count.

Doug Johnston

Sandy Mush Game Land--Cedar Hill Road #3, Buncombe, US-NC
Feb 17, 2012 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Protocol: Traveling
4.0 mile(s)
Comments:     Temperatures 30's to 60's, sunny, light wind
33 species

Black Vulture  1
Turkey Vulture  42
Red-shouldered Hawk  3