[EMAS] Beaver Lake work day July 28

  • From: vinstanton@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:22:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

With the work at Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary winding down I thought it would be a good idea to schedule a work day on the 28th of July. We will be clearing the boardwalk, picking up trash, and just trying to get the sanctuary
back to a presentable state.

We will start at 8:30 Saturday the 28th with a rain date of the 29th of July.

Please bring gloves, we have extras if needed. I will bring a weedeater, if someone else wouldn't mind bringing a second it would get the work done a bit quicker (there is a bit of poison ivy so if you bring a weedeater dress accordingly).
We can also use a rake or two.

Please reply to me if you feel you might be able to come out and help, no binding commitment, I just would like to
have a number in my head as to how many may show up.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks,

Vin

And on a birdy note had a WILLET at the sanctuary around noon today.
It seemed to be looking for a spot to land in the tall grass, it flew around, attempted a landed, abort and more fly time.
Great views!!!

Vin