[ell-i-developers] i2c and Eagle 6.0+ libraries

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 18:05:12 +0200

Hi to All.

I wanted to know what peripherals are connected to the i2c bus. For that I
thought about checking the schematics, and I found that the file format
used is from Eagle 6.0. Just to ask, is there any open source alternative
to open those files?

Regarding the i2c bus, is there any already printed schematic, e.g. in pdf
for quick access of the features. I actually was thinking on choosing other
ports for my testing LED, but I just could find this through the git
repositories:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Hackathon/wiki/Ellduino%20expansion%20headers

Thank you in advance for answering.

With Warm Regards, Ivan Raul