[ell-i-developers] Re: Partially working recursive make -- please test!

  • From: Eero Hakala <eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:10:03 +0300

Jess exactly like that in Ubuntu also!

Inputting just plain make functions OK and make clean is also OK, the
residue thats left is:

eero@tkone:~/Ell-i/ng-ell-i/tsekaa/Runtime/stm32/build$ ls -lR emulator/
emulator/:
total 4
drwxrwxr-x 2 eero eero 4096 Aug 15 16:02 ellduino

emulator/ellduino:
total 388
-rwxrwxr-x 1 eero eero 395139 Aug 15 16:01 libsketch.so

-eero-

PS Of course you can always use rm -r ... but thats not for the weakhearted