[ell-i-developers] Re: Master merged to encX28J600 branch, please test

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:04:19 +0300

Hi,

The GPIO, Serial, SPI related RF tests works with emulator for the ellduino.

The GPIO related RF tests didn't work with emulator for the
stm32f4discovery, but it worked for SPI and Serial (I don't know how the
tests passes). The GPIO raises segmentation fault.

The GPIO and Serial related RF tests didn't work with emulator for the
stm32f4discovery, but it worked for SPI (I don't know how the tests
passes). The GPIO raises segmentation fault and the Serial prints
infinitely *USART:SR:value=0 -> &(16b)0*

I will update about the unit tests through python script for ellduino and
stm32f4discovery here soon !

--

*With Best Regards,Asif Sardar.+358 43 8265795*