[elky] Re: [non] Engines (was re: Fwd: Response to a car dealer)

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:36:35 -0500

There is noticeable vibration in the aircraft.  It's not alarming or anything,
but it's there.  Like on a car, it's more noticeable at different engine
speeds.  It's actually very smooth at 2000 or above (normal cruising speeds for
the engine).

There is NOTHING like yelling out the door "CLEAR PROP!", turning the mag key
to the "start" position, and seeing that prop start to spin.