[elky] Re: my husband bought me a Camaro

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 19:22:54 -0700

I'll try the battery thing. We put together a Chinese porch swing earlier. I guess they like to sit on it and go splat on the ground. And there were those parts in the box that weren't in the instructions - they hold the warped seat boards together. Now I have to head over to Amazon where some guy said it was so easy to put together his wife did it.

Mary

I have a wireless mouse for my laptop. Always changing batteries. Try that first. I have 2 sets of rechargeable ones, otherwise they would break the bank. I use it because it's bluetooth, and I only have a couple USB ports on this thing. I still have to re-connect it's brain once in a while.

Good luck getting it running!