[elky] Re: my husband bought me a Camaro

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:20:15 -0500

I have a wireless mouse for my laptop. Always changing batteries. Try that
first. I have 2 sets of rechargeable ones, otherwise they would break the
bank. I use it because it's bluetooth, and I only have a couple USB ports on
this thing. I still have to re-connect it's brain once in a while.

Good luck getting it running!
JC