[elky] Re: frank can't catch a break

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:05:47 -0500

                   That hurricane is hitting the wrong coast.... We need it
here to knock that high pressure away..... SO far we have had 91 days above
100* most 103*-108* Only one day in that was 88* from a stray storm from Ok.
Still a few weeks left of highs in the 105* range.  We have set all kinds of
new records. New record drought, new record high temperature lows at night,
new record for says over 100* etc etc. I'm at the point that I'm pissed off
all the time cause I have to work out in it every day and now it's coming up
on September when Geri sets her vacation time for and she doesn't want to go
anywhere so If I can find somewhere to go I'll go without her. She gets to
spend quite a bit of time away from the heat when working and I'm stuck
here...
              Was looking at cruises and bare cheapest is $560 (4 night) and
still gotta get from the airport to the boat. Looked at doing other things
but it's the cheapest for the amount of time and anywhere is nicer weather
than here. If I can find a cheap deal I'll go by myself... Can't take the
heat anymore and tired of being soaken wet and stinking all day from
sweat....  Oh and she wants to spend the vacation time and $ on finishing up
the laundry room and starting to build the kitchen cabinets. Spending
vacation time in the heat and working on the house is not how I'm going to
spend my vacation time. I'll just leave here a set of plans and instructions
while I'm gone... :)

                  Anyway back to miserable tx weather here and if the chance
ever comes up to move I'll seriously consider it. Weather sucks year round
here except for the occasional day here and there. Did I say I'm tired of
the heat....

                   Oh and frank make sure you keep the plywood for covering
the windows and don't sell the generator you bought for the storm and keep
you spare batteries and flashlights after the storm so you don't contribute
to the run on those items next time... :)

                         Robert Adams