[elky] Re: frank can't catch a break

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:10:51 -0700

I grew up in NJ and I remember at least one hurricane every year. And flooding. Buried in the sand at the shore are lots of classic cars - they were used to refill the beaches after hurricanes washed the sand out to sea. And carousel horses. Who knew they'd be valuable one day?

stay safe. Frank, check in once in awhile and let us know you weren't washed away.

Mary

ya i understand we had two floods recently and supposed to be having a hurricane and we had a earthquake couple days ago idk what is going on this is new jersey not new orleans oh well at least george bush won't be able to let us die :)