[elky] Re: Writeup of the salt flats experience

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:39:28 -0400

If you go take one of your Montes, it is fun to watch but really fun to run
your car on the 130MPH track.  I'd say more fun than the 150MPH / long track
(which had huge lines and the wait time was as much as 4 hours to run).

And as my photos show, all kinds of cars run, it is not all fast cars.  The
36hp Volkswagen guys are happy to run 100MPH.