[elky] Re: Tonya Harding

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:16:17 -0600

Yes...this is the woman I met. She treated me nicely and that's what counts with me. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I have a photo of her and I'll find it tomorrow.

Gnite.

RtR

At 05:11 PM 8/13/2009, you wrote:
Have never figured out how to preview this stuff, but this should be a pic of Tonya and the car out of the local paper.

Cool update and insight..
Hope she does well.

While the ex-figure skater has a very checkered past, I had the
opportunity to meet her a couple of days ago.  I got some shots of
the car she's driving (stock bodied Model A coupe with engine mods,
turbocharger and running alcohol) and gave her a business card,
explaining that I'd have shots on my website soon.  She was very
gracious and seemed pleasantly surprised that someone would offer
photos of her efforts.  So I guess its wanna them things of people
having more than one facet to present to the world.