[elky] Re: Spent the evening with my kids

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:34:49 EDT

A real cute one there Ray, the things we do for killer lasagna.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/1/2010 6:25:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well, my grown sons, their  wives and my granddaughter.  I hate to admit it
but I haven't seen any of  them since June or thereabouts.  Man, has that
young lady grown or  what?!?  She's walking and jabbering like crazy.  I'm
sure she's  saying something, but we're just not exactly sure what it
is...although she  may have said her first word last night.  If it was, she
said,
"Chocolate" which came out more like, "chffzzt" or something like that.
She's developing quite a little personality...and she's very inquisitive and
playful with a lovely smile that comes to her easily.  Almost  mischievously.
 She may be a bit of a handful in a year or two.

What can I say?  She's my first and only grandchild, so I gotta  brag on
her a little.  Ohh..I can say that she was in her Halloween  costume: a
ladybug.  It was pretty kool.  And she discovered "Papa  Ray's" beard.  She
didn't
pull on it, but seemed to think it was pretty  funny...and she could pet it
just like a cat.  Don't ask me.  I  don't explain 'em, I just day 'em.  :)

Anyway, everyone is doing  well and in these unsettled times, that's quite
a blessing.

Well, I think I've just about worked my graveyard shift...I'll head  back
to bed (3 hours sleep) and crash out until it's time to hit the swing  shift.
 This RLS is gonna drive me nutz(er.)

ps.   Desiree, my daughter-in-law, makes some killer lasagna!  It was
delish!