[elky] Re: Spent the evening with my kids

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:40:11 -0500

I agree. she's a cutie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ray Buck
  To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 5:25 AM
  Subject: [elky] Spent the evening with my kids

  Well, my grown sons, their wives and my granddaughter.  I hate to admit it
but I haven't seen any of them since June or thereabouts.  Man, has that young
lady grown or what?!?  She's walking and jabbering like crazy.  I'm sure she's
saying something, but we're just not exactly sure what it is...although she may
have said her first word last night.  If it was, she said, "Chocolate" which
came out more like, "chffzzt" or something like that.  She's developing quite a
little personality...and she's very inquisitive and playful with a lovely smile
that comes to her easily.  Almost mischievously.  She may be a bit of a handful
in a year or two.

  What can I say?  She's my first and only grandchild, so I gotta brag on her a
little.  Ohh..I can say that she was in her Halloween costume: a ladybug.  It
was pretty kool.  And she discovered "Papa Ray's" beard.  She didn't pull on
it, but seemed to think it was pretty funny...and she could pet it just like a
cat.  Don't ask me.  I don't explain 'em, I just day 'em.  :)

  Anyway, everyone is doing well and in these unsettled times, that's quite a
blessing.

  Well, I think I've just about worked my graveyard shift...I'll head back to
bed (3 hours sleep) and crash out until it's time to hit the swing shift.  This
RLS is gonna drive me nutz(er.)

  ps.  Desiree, my daughter-in-law, makes some killer lasagna!  It was delish!