[elky] Re: Some interesting (and fun) motor swap/race links (and Camaro update)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:40:28 -0500

Test Drive the Mini. I know you hate BMW parts, but it will be fun anyway. I
think they cover everything but the tires now too. I want another one for
myself. The mileage is great. the handling is awesome. Don't know about the
automatics though. CVT. More than the KIA in $$ I bet. Ours is just under
$300 a month after the down pmt.

JC