[elky] Sold and homeless

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:29:59 -0500

Well, i found a house 2 weeks ago that.we liked and that would keep charlie
in his school. His mother has stated when she remarries because we dont
live in tue boundaries, she would move him to the school near his house.
Not cool, she did agree if i lived there she would make sure he stays and
prefers it that way.
As luck would have it, our house sold over list price on day 1, top 3 sales
in the hood in last 12 months!  You dont want to be the top in todays
market becausw of strict appraisal guidelines and appraisals. Not bad we
closed a year ago almost exactly at $115,000 and today have it under
contract at $142,000.
Problem is, the house we wanted to buy sold while we were negotiating.
Luckily we found a couple options to rent til something else comes
available in the 3 small hoods that we are trying to get the bottom house
that is still easily salAble.

Market here is unbelievable, more houses pending in many hoods than
active.  Take advantage of 3.75% interest rates!