[elky] Re: Snow (was:ouch)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:02:05 -0600

Have fun shopping the new area.

It's really melting around here. We have had 2 days above freezing now. one
of the top 5 winters in snowfall totals since they have been keeping
records here. It was below freezing for a month and a half solid before
this, except for 2 hours, and it must have been somewhere else. Blizzard
coming on Thursday after 50 and thunderstorms. Really strange.

JC