[elky] Re: Smokin hot wife

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 11:47:30 -0600

Thanks-

Sure makes life better having someone to happily share life with

I too have 4 good jack stands, they get high enough for anything I need, the
bottom skirt/stand part is solid thick metal, I don't remember the brand but
a friend of mine who owned a few "Gloria Jeans???" coffee shops bought them
a while back when he was obsessing with racing- He cleaned out his garage
got rid of all his stuff, and I was lucky enough to have been there to take
much of it off his hands, right after his parents and wife sat him down and
told him he needed to get out of racing before he ended up broke.

I also have a pair of the tallest highest rated jack stands I could find-
back when I had lifted full size trucks standard sized ones just wouldn't do
it-

One thing that ive learned having a POS jack, is that I needed good solid
jack stands-

Got the Toyota parked in the new part of the garage over night, windows all
removed from the house, chomping at the bit really want to get out there and
run wiring and go buy some drywall, insulation and peg board- but I have
Charlie this weekend so we are trying find something we can all do together.