[elky] Re: First email from the sea monster [keeping busy on the house]

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 06:52:32 -0600

Nice place!

The dust is settling from moving the store from one location to another, so
I can get back to my place.

The shower tile is done, and we are finishing the walls and ceiling today
(I'm off). My part will be priming and painting wainscoting for the bottom
36" of the walls. We decided to keep the old sink from the 30's and use the
sink-less wash cabinet for storage. Got to figure out what to do with the
lighting and mirror cabinet. The vanity and sink with hardware is just too
pricey at this point. Easy 600-1000 bucks and that is not in the budget at
Xmas time.

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
Maple Park, IL