[elky] On the scene on the salt

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:03:33 -0600

I'm here! Made it without any issues except for tryin to find a place to camp with cell coverage.  Never did, but this is where I stayed last nite:

WAY up the mountain overlooking the access roads that lead to the salt.

Here's what happened when I stopped to shoot some photos at Land's End, the place where ya buy admission passes, programs, etc.

I have no idea what happened, but I'll do some snoopin.

Here's the line for tech inspection: (racing doesn't start until tomorrow)

More later,