[elky] Re: OT Pete Richardson

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:32:32 -0600

Yes... but I often wonder how it is possible to register for something, then
forget how you did so, so you act all confused and claim you never joined it.
Just one of the things I sometimes wonder.

Another thing I wonder is how my pilot friend, who is reassuring and sane and
safe in an airplane, can be such a horrendously bad driver.  LOL