[elky] Non Elky Tatting was Re: Re: Christmas Walk, Geneva, IL - Live Mannequin

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 08:39:03 -0800

This is weird. I did a little study on tatting since I know nothing.
Interesting and beautiful that with just your hands and a shuttle you can make
lace. The tatting study led to knots since that is the basis. Then the knots
led me to discover the noble Alpine Butterfly knot which I wish I knew many
times in the past in fishing and sailing and climbing and construction.

So Tatting helped my fishing.

Thanks Mary.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)

p.s. Some think that tatting was started long ago by the people who made
fishnets. So fishing helped Tatting.

p.p.s. Someone signed me up to the Yahoo Viola group. Did anyone here do it? I
like it and downloaded a contemporary Viola solo sheet music from Italy this
morning. Nice people.