[elky] Re: Christmas Walk, Geneva, IL - Live Mannequin

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 19:34:29 -0800

I teach for free, although I was quite willing to take the school district's money to teach in the adult ed dept. <G> I do workshops in Spokane that I get paid for but that's only because the guild decided to pay it's workshop instructors a few years ago, before that I taught for free.

but mostly, if someone asks, I will get them started. I think it's because I enjoy it so much and because I get tired of being told tatting is a lost art. It's not, I'm quite alive.

Mary

I never had a problem with that. Maybe it comes from training 23 jewelers in 8.5 years, and they all had to look over my shoulder to learn something.

I would teach if it paid.