[elky] Re: I just want to work in my garage

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:20:38 -0600

Sounds like they are going to change your reversing valve in the condenser.
When heat pumps first started they were very problem prone.

   I'm deciding what unit to order for our house. 95% 70,000btu two stage
furnace and 13 seer AC for 2K. Add another $150-200 for copper and a few $
for redoing the duct. It's going into a different closet than it is now or
in the attic like most units are. Running PVC venting for the high
efficency units is so much easier than running old exhaust flue pipe.

             Robert Adams