[elky] I just want to work in my garage

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 05:36:55 -0600

This is getting ridiculous. The average for this time of year is in the 30's

5-Day Forecast for Maple Park, Illinois

Today:   Sunny,  High: 4 F,  Low: -12 F

Tomorrow:  Cloudy,  High: 22 F,  Low: 16 F

Saturday:  Snow Showers,  High: 22 F,  Low: 9 F

Sunday:  Snow Showers,  High: 16 F,  Low: 3 F

Monday:  Cloudy,  High: 15 F,  Low: -1 F

==============================
Forecast Details
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today:
Sunny skies. Very cold. Wind chills approaching -20F. High 4F. Winds NW at
10 to 20 mph.

Tonight:
Bitterly cold. Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low -12F.
Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow:
Cloudy. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the mid teens.

I may be taking the El Camino to Omaha soon to get some furniture that is
in storage. It's mission style oak stuff that was my grandfathers.
BrotherDave might be moving south. Wonder why?

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
Maple Park, IL